Monday, June 14, 2010

It's official!!

For the past week I've been trying to keep my mouth shut so I can finalize things, plan the days out, and inform Jeremiah's parents "first". With all that being done, I can announce it.

IT'S OFFICIAL.

Benjamin will be out here July 9th! His flight gets in at 10:40 AM and with drive time and all, he should be here by noon. That's if we don't pick them (Minda is coming out for the night) up at the airport!

I am soooooooooooo excited!!!! We have so many activities planned. I can definitely say both Landon & Benjamin are going to be SPOILED next month! lol.

So, wanna hear our agenda for July? Of course you do!

July 9- Benjamin arrives. BBQ @ our house for Nonnie, Papa, & his aunt & uncles to meet him. (In all fairness, they should get to meet him first :))
July 10- Pack our bags and hit the road. We're off to San Diego so he can meet his great Gram and Poppy! :) We'll probably go by poppy's shop and the boys will get their hair cut!
July 11- Visit with Gram & Pop, and probably go to the beach :)
July 12- Seaworld! I originally planned to take them to the zoo.. but seaworld is free for military and 3 guests. PERFECT! I'll take FREE :)
July 13- Legoland! I wish we could spend 2 days at legoland, because I hear it is huge and requires 2 days, but unfortunately that evening we have to get back home because Jer works the next 4 days :(
July 14-17- After Jer leaves for work around 2 it will just be me and the boys :) A friend is going to take pics of the boys one of those days.. and another day I'm gonna take the boys to Nonnie & Papa's to go swimming and hang out. I am also thinking about taking the boys and going shopping; although that depends on how tired they are, and if I'm daring enough to go out in town with the two of them.
July 18- Angels baseball game! I don't think Ben's ever been to a baseball game (his momma's side loves baseball) so maybe we can brainwash him to root for the Angels and not the Tigers. haha.
July 19- Knotts Berry Farm! Hopefully we can get a cute western picture done and maybe a cartoon picture drawn as well. :)
July 20- Picture day! I am not sure if I am going to Sears, like I always do, or if I'm gonna branch out and try this studio called Babies N Bellies. I guess I still have time to decide- but we are definitely in need of an updated family picture! The last one we had done was July 2007.
Landon was 4 months old, Benjamin was 2, and Jeremiah & I weren't planning on having a family portrait done so we didn't get dressed nice. It didn't turn out horrible... but I would definitely like a better picture. After we are done with pictures we're gonna take the boys to Chuck-E-Cheese to have fun. I know many people cringe when I say the "C" word... but it really isn't bad! We went there a month or so ago and had a blast! So if anyone comes across some good coupons for Chuck-E-Cheese send them to me please! :)
July 21- DISNEYLAND! Whoa.. we're gonna be busy this day! Landon has been asking to go to Disneyland for a few months now (his Nonnie & Papa bought him a season pass) but they haven't gone. I know he's gonna be beyond excited to go.. and Ben is sooo thrilled to be going! When we told him we were gonna go to DL he said "like the one on the commercials! I can't wait! I love disneyland" LOL. That night we're gonna stay in a hotel because....
July 22- California Adventure! Hopefully the boys have a blast here as well. I've never been to C.A. so I don't know what all it offers.. but I am sure the boys will have a blast.
July 23- We're either going to go to the beach or go up to this lake/fishing place and the boys are gonna fish. Of course the beach sounds better to me, but I know Jer LOVES to fish... and he'd love to fish with both his boys. I don't think he'll admit it, but I think it's one of those things that makes him smile from the inside out. Like getting a new family picture does for me :)
July 24- Magic Mountain!! Normally I wouldn't care to go here, but their kid section has Thomas the Train stuff, which BOTH boys love. AND they have Batman stuff there- which Benjamin is soooo into right now! :)

For those of you saying "But when do I get to meet him- He's been out here for 2 weeks and I still haven't seen you guys!"... this day is for you.
July 25- BIG BIG BIG FUNNNNNN LUAU!!! We are gonna have a long day of fun with everyone. Because we are gonna be GO GO GO I doubt I'm gonna have much time to clean or decorate the days before, so I am planning on getting most of it done that morning. Right now I'm planning to have everyone start coming over around 3. (Unless anyone wants to come help clean and set up!) First we're gonna have a big pool party, and then around 5ish we'll start BBQing and everyone can make their way down the street to our house. We're gonna dec out the patio with tiki torches, tiki hut, and more! It's gonna be sooo much fun! Everyone will be able to come over and meet Ben- since we don't have enough time to plan individual events with everyone that wants to meet him!
July 26- RECOVER! haha. We are gonna be going going going non-stop, that this day is our day to sleep in and enjoy each other's company, because around 8:30 PM we've gotta head to the airport and drop Benjamin & Jeremiah off. Jer is flying Ben home, then turning around and flying right back. Poor guy is gonna be exhausted come Tuesday evening when he returns!! But I hope it will all be worth it for him!

I am soooooooo excited for July 9th to get here already! I've been praying for this day to come for so many years now! I can't wait! Benjamin means so much to me, and I know some people thing I'm crazy because I've only met him once, But to me.. he's my son. And I love him just like he was my own!! And I love the fact that his Momma is okay with that. I don't know how I'd feel if someone else wanted to share being Landon's mommy. I guess it's better then them not loving your child. And Minda knows I love Benjamin and would do anything for him. I think that brings her peace of mind.

Anyhow-- that is the exciting news!! I plan on making Luau invites to send out.. but I guess it depends on finding the time. School started back up today. I am only taking 2 classes this quarter, Anatomy & Physiology, and.... ?. I am enrolled in an online English 2 class, but the online program doesn't work with Macs, therefore I don't think it's going to work out. I'm gonna call the school tmw and see if I can switch to a math class on Monday night. My friend is in that class and he's gonna help me pass; hopefully! I HATE math!! Wish I could pay someone to do it for me!! lol.

That's all for now. I will try to update soon- with an "ALL ABOUT LANDON" post. I haven't posted anything about him lately! :(

3 comments:

  1. sounds exciting! I think you'll need a week to recover and let your feet rest after Ben goes home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I tried to plan the amusement parks spread out so it wasn't bumper to bumper with lots of walking! We are gonna need a vacation after this! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you all!!!! You're going to have so much fun! I'm so sad I'll miss the luau but I know you'll all have a blast! I can't wait to read all about it, and see all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete