Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Reminiscing moments with my baby

Do you ever come across "old" videos or pictures and just reminisce those moments. I do that a lot. I think the most reminisced moments are those of Landon as a newborn. I think of the days before he arrived, all the beating my ribs took, and how neat (and sometimes painful) it was to feel him kicking and punching. I think of the day he was born, and how amazing it was. Holding my little baby for the first time. I think of the day we brought him home, how the weather was, what he was wearing, how excited I was, and how excited everyone was when we walked in the door. Grandma and Aunt Caitlin fought over who got to hold him. I was excited because I got to lay on the couch and nap.. and Jeremiah went to Farmer's Market and got mexican food. I remember when Jer went to Virginia and my hormones were crazy! I cried and cried, and cuddled my baby and laid on the bed loving on him. I remember his dr's appts, his first plane ride to VA, and even the bath Aunt Brittany gave him where he peed 7 times and puked 3 times. LOL. And of course I remember all his firsts. First tooth, first laugh, first smile, first words, first time meeting his brother, and his first steps. Ah those were the best days of my life! I love days when I reminisce those special moments. I hope I never forget them!!

[I remember telling both Grandma's "Look at all his hair!!" That's why his hat was off in this pic]

[Aunt Brittany took these pictures.. this was after the famous bath she gave him. lol]

[At the airport with Grandma.. she was going back to CA and had to say bye to her grandson. This was also my 20th birthday]

[Landon meeting his BIG brother! July 2007]

[1st set of teeth popping through. 5 months old!!]

And of course- the videos...

[Landon trying to crawl]

[Landon saying 'da da' - This video was sent to Jer, who was 'deployed' at the time]

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I don't think I'll EVER forget that bath! Haha too funny...good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the firsts! I too hope I'll never forget them, but I fear my memory isn't the greatest. LOL I love looking at pictures and remembering what happened the day it was taken, and the feelings that were felt at the time. It's a wonderful thing. =)

    ReplyDelete