Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas To Me!!

My wonderful husband spoiled me this Christmas! After he attempted to vacuum Landon's room and realized what a pile of junk our current vacuum was, he ran off to Target and bought me a new Dyson DC17 Animal vacuum!! I LOVE IT!! It's such an amazing vacuum. The best part of all is the price! He got it for 50% off... so it was only $275. I normally would cringe at the thought of spending that much on a vacuum... but after vacuuming my living room and seeing what an amazing vacuum it is, I am all for spending that much! I probably sound so silly blogging about a vacuum.. but if you have a dyson you would totally understand!! =)

1 comment:

  1. how exciting!!! I've been looking/studying up on the dyson's for awhile now, I'm just not sure which model I like best. I totally understand what you went thru since I currently have a P.O.S. vacuum :)

    ReplyDelete