Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


What a busy Christmas week this has been!! But it definitely was an awesome one!

Christmas Eve Landon & I went to my parents house. We enjoyed the company of my parents, all my sisters, my brother-in-laws, and my niece and nephews! It was so much fun to see everyone and enjoy their company. I believe the last time we were all together like that was Thanksgiving 2008. Plus, I got to meet my newest nephew, Cameron. It was a blast... and all the cousins had a blast running and playing together!

On Christmas Day Landon & I went to Jeremiah's parents house. (Jeremiah worked on Christmas Eve from 3 pm until 7am on Christmas morning. He came home, slept for 5 hours, then went back to work until 11pm. So we didn't get to spend Christmas with him, we celebrated Christmas a day late) We enjoyed the company of all his siblings and parents. Daniel just came back from New Jersey so the entire family (minus Jeremiah) was there. We had a nice dinner and enjoyed each others company.

On Christmas night when Jer got home from work we played Santa and got the remaining presents wrapped, stockings stuffed, and put everything under the tree. (Between Taylor and Landon I couldn't put ANYTHING under the tree lol) Jeremiah & I bought Landon a 4x4 jeep for Christmas so Jer set it up and we put a big bow on it. This year Jeremiah and I focused mainly on Landon. We didn't go all out and really get into Christmas this year, I think Christmas snuck up on everyone.. and not to mention this year has been kinda hard on everyone, financially.

On Saturday we had our family Christmas. Landon came downstairs and saw his jeep and ran over to it and jumped inside. He loved it!! He opened his stocking and all his presents like a champ! At one point he got tired and just wanted to play with all his new toys.. so Jeremiah and I opened the few presents we got each other. Then Landon decided he wanted to finish opening his last few gifts. All in all it was a great Christmas.

That evening we went to Jeremiah's parents house and enjoyed their company, then we went to my parents house and enjoyed their company, then came back home. It was really nice seeing both sides of the family.

Ella, Dublin & Landon
(Christmas Eve 2009)

1 comment:

  1. haha I LOVE the picture! Will you email me any that you got of them? I didn't even think to take a picture of them all together.

    ReplyDelete