Thursday, March 18, 2010

Enjoying the small things

My kitchen is covered with dishes, my couch is hidden under all the books, mail and other crap that collects on it, same goes for my kitchen table. The floor needs a hott date with the vacuum, and the stairs are being overtaken by all the laundry. I have a biography to write and a 500 word paper to write as well. And don't even get me started on our bedroom! Instead of doing all my chores, I just want to sit here and blog.
Blog because life is too short to worry about the dishes, floor, and laundry.

Spring has sprung. The grass is greener, the poppies are popping up all over the place, and the sun is shinning!
As much as I am a fan of fall and winter- I am looking forward to spring and summer (not the hot hot heat though). Our shorts and sandals are unpacked and ready to be used. The urge to go get some plants for the patio is overtaking my homework filled mind. My little Landon Bug and I have painted some sun catchers, and loaded up on other arts and crafts. Although we need to make a trip to walmart to pick up some chalk and pool floaties. We are gearing up for summer to arrive.

We also look forward to our little Benjamin to make a trip out this summer. Yes. True story. Our little Benjamin is coming out this summer. Is it too early to start making plans? Plans for disneyland, knotts, sea world, the beach, baseball games, and anything else we can squeeze in. I've looked forward to this day for so long, and I am so excited it is finally coming! And because my life is filled with photography thoughts, I dream of all the photos I will take. I am in step-mommy heaven :)

Life is too beautiful not to stop and enjoy the small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment