Saturday, June 26, 2010

Before & After [Part 2]

Today was a very busy and productive day! We got a lot accomplished, yet we still have a lot to do! We would've got a lot more done, but we had my parent's & sibling over for dinner, so around 5:30, when they arrived, we called it quits for the day. Anyways... here's the things we accomplished today.

(To Do List item #5)
Before:

After:
The bottom right side cubby hole is empty and throws everything off balance, anyone have any good ideas of what to put there?

(To Do List item #9 -- part 1 (there are 2 different walls that needs pictures put up, only one wall was accomplished today. Hopefully the second one will be done tomorrow)
Before:

After:

(The Man Cave: AKA To Do list Item #10)
Before:
*insert picture of a messy garage with white walls here*

After:
as you can see... the garage is still a little messy... but the walls are no longer bare.




Last but not least, the guest bedroom. (To Do List item #1) I got the mattress from storage, set it up in the bedroom, and put some bedding on it.



The walls are completely bare and the room is far from warm and welcoming. Being that it is a guest bedroom, I think warm and welcoming is a must. Any idea on what I could put on the walls in there?? I really need some crafty ideas because I am toast. I can't think of anything, aside from some "art" from walmart/target. Does anyone have a better idea? What would make YOU feel welcome and at home in a guest bedroom? Thanks for the input... if you're not a member of blogger and can't leave a comment, email or text me. I really need ideas!!

-Tomorrow is going to be another busy day! I hope to get a lot more done, so stay posted for more before & after pictures!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment