Sunday, June 27, 2010

Updated TO DO List

I'm trying to see what I have left to do.. so I'm gonna "update" the list, with side notes in bold.


Our To Do List:
1) Get the guest bedroom in order (get the mattress from storage, find some bed sheets, etc...) Waiting on getting the bed frame from my IL's (everyone up there is sick- so I'm avoiding them like the plague! lol)
2) Finish Landon's/Guests bathroom (Buy shower curtain, fill soap dispenser, put clean towels and shower rug in there, add a few rolls of toilet paper, and clean it- toilet and all) Almost complete, just needs a good cleaning!
3) Organize laundry room (it looks like a bomb exploded in there!) I'm dreading this one!!
4) Organize kitchen (We moved from a kitchen with lots of space- to a kitchen with no cabinet space! My medicine cabinet is in a USPS flat rate box on my fridge, along with tons of other crap!) Dreading this one too!
5) Set up DVD towers and dig out all our DVD's from the garage (first I've got to buy the DVD tower lol)
6) Complete master bedroom! (This one needs to be broken down into many steps...)
a) Tackle Jeremiah's closet! Dreading this one the MOST!!
b) Set up DVD racks (also goes along with #5)
c) Organize my closet (pretty much organized, just need to hang some stuff up)
d) Hang a few pictures and shelves I've still gotta order the pictures for the frames
e) Order and set up new bedding Bedding is ordered... just waiting for it to arrive!!
f) If possible- go to Ikea and get another night stand for my side of the bed!!
g) Clean off & organize computer desk Trying to decide where I am going to put it first!
7) Clean and organize master bathroom I'll do that next week.
8) Finish filling picture frames in upstairs hallway I really need to get this done! I'm gonna try and order all the pictures by Wednesday
9) Hang pictures and shelves down stairs This is half done. I completed one wall.. just got one other wall to do.
10) Hang pictures/posters/flags and whatever else in garage (aka Man Cave)
11) Unbury upstairs cabinet and pack away unnecessary items; put boxes in garage I'll do that sometime this week.
12) Lay grass in designated areas in backyard (Hopeful Thinking!) Still hopeful thinking.
13) File bills that are floating around the house They aren't filed, but they are upstairs, in one big pile, sitting ON the filing cabinet!!
14) Wash car & truck (Jer's car looks like it played in sawdust then got rained on!) We'll do that next weekend
15) (Re)Organize garage Jer got a lot organized this weekend, but there's still some more work that needs done.
16) Paint fireplace & staircase railing I know this wasn't on my previous list, I forgot to add it. None the less, I completed it today :)

1 comment:

  1. when you're all done I have a list waiting for you over here :)

    ReplyDelete