Friday, July 9, 2010

The day before...

Well Benjamin arrives tomorrow.. (technically today since it is 1 AM).. and I am soooooooo excited!! Jeremiah seems to be getting really excited to :)

The house is pretty much complete. I have to straighten up the kitchen & dinning room, and vacuum the entire down stairs and I'm done. FINALLY! I completed almost my entire to do list... I think the only thing I didn't get done was grass in the backyard, which was wishful thinking to begin with :)

I have lots of before & after pictures to post... but like I said, it's 1 AM and I have to be up at 7:30 AM so I will save those updates for another day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you got that whole list done. Have fun while Ben is down. I'm sure Landon is beyond excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! You're amazing Court, but I think you already knew that. Have a blast with your boys!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete