Thursday, August 19, 2010

In dire need of an update..

I know! I know! I'm in dire need to update this thing... but I've been consumed with school the last few weeks!
Taking those 2 weeks off from school while Ben was here meant I would have to make up those 2 weeks in one week.. meaning I was doing 3 weeks worth of Anatomy & Physiology in just 1 short week. UGH.
But I caught up... but now it's finals week (well next week is) and of course my teacher LOADED us down with stuff.
I have a 75 question anatomy final (and they are NOT easy questions) to do before next Tuesday. I also have to write a paper explaining the endocrine system. Then I have to study for an EXAM on the endocrine system that we'll be taking on Tuesday, AND then I have to study for a practical exam we're taking on Tuesday as well.
I am LOADED down!
And to make matters worse.. this week is a little busy for me.
Today I have a lunch date (much needed) with my best friend.
Friday I have my cousins wedding to go to
Saturday is free to work on some stuff
Sunday I've gotta make a round-trip trip to San Diego, "family party" we're attending.
Monday Landon has a dentist appt in the morning, then I have math class that evening
And then Tuesday it's back to school.
So I have a little bit of today, maybe some tomorrow, Saturday for sure, and little bit on monday and tuesday to study and get all my stuff done. Gonna be a busy bee!
Sooooo... this was the best update I could do. Hang on to your undies, I'll update again when I'm not so swamped with homework :)

1 comment:

  1. I like how your "update" was a list of all the reasons you can't update. =)

    ReplyDelete