Saturday, September 4, 2010

4 year anniversary

I know I am a little late... but better late then never.

On July 29th, Jeremiah & I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary. We didn't do much on that day because Jeremiah had to work, so we just had lunch together at home. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. lol.

That weekend a friend of ours babysat Landon for us so we could go out and spend some time together. We went to BJ's for lunch (one of my favorites!), then went to the mall where I got to pick out the most beautiful anniversary ring (see picture below). After we were done hanging out at the mall we went to Massage Envy and got a couples massage. It was really nice to be able to spend some quality time together.

When we returned home we invited Landon's "babysitters" (a couple Jer works with) over for a BBQ. We hung out, BBQ'd, and had a great time with company.

The entire day was a blast! I'm proud to say Jeremiah and I made it ANOTHER year together. :) Can't wait for next year.... the big 5 year!

I love you Jer!! Thanks for another great year of up and downs and getting through it all together, stronger.
XOXO, Courtney





"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment