Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeremiah!!

Today is Jeremiah's 31st birthday... and even though I am not the best blogger, I had to find time to post something for his birthday!
So incase you ever read this Jer, I want you to know you are such an amazing person! You are a wonderful provider, and you work so hard to make sure Landon and I have whatever we need. I am so grateful that I am the lucky lady you decided to marry and have a family with! I can't begin to tell you how much I love you, or even why I love you. You always make me smile when I'm sad, and you help bring out the best in everything. You've been so supportive with me and my schooling, and so selfless in giving me all your schooling benefits. We have so much, and none of it would be possible if it weren't for you, and how hard you work. I love you so much. Happy Birthday baby!! xoxo







1 comment: