Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Hope everyone has a safe halloween... and gets lots of candy ;)

Landon has definitely got the hang of halloween this year! We went trunk-or-treating at my parent's church last night and he was quite the little champ! He ran from trunk to trunk opening his candy bag and saying "trick or treat". We'll see how he does tonight when we go trick-or-treating through the neighborhood.

This year I was busy with school and didn't have any time to contribute to halloween. I never got to make our halloween cards that I send out every year. In fact, I didn't even get Landon a costume until yesterday.. before we went to my parent's church halloween party. We took him to the halloween store and he got to pick out what he wanted to be... well sort of. He originally wanted to be Thomas the train. I put my foot down. Sorry, but it's an ugly costume.. and I wasn't about to spend $$ on it. He tossed around many ideas.. doctor, Taylor (our beagle), Rocky (our cat), bumble bee, lady bug (couldn't find that in a boy's costume lol), superman.. and finally he decided on a dragon. Jer and I pulled the whole "last minute costumes" and he pulled out his fire gear from S&R and bought a blue shirt and suspenders from walmart.. and I grabbed a pair of scrubs and put my stethoscope around my neck. LOL. Gotta love those last minute costumes.

Anyways... just wanted to say Happy Halloween to all my blog readers! Have fun tonight!!

1 comment:

  1. You couldn't find a Ladybug in a boys costume? LOL I'm sure he was an adorable dragon! =)

    ReplyDelete