Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Hero, My Husband. Thank You.

I just wanted to take the time out of my day to say a big THANK YOU to all of the men and women who have, and still are, fighting for our freedom. I don't think our military is praised & appreciated enough for all that they do. Coming from a military spouse, I know their pay is little, their benefits aren't great, but their pride in our country is endless. So please, remember to hang your American flag all 365 days a year, because so many men and women have died for your right to fly that flag proudly.

I can't tell you how proud I am to be American, or how proud I am to be married to a Solider.

Freedom isn't Free, It's Paid for with the blood of those who fight for it! Thank a Soldier when you see one, Don't wait for a Holiday!

-Unkown

No comments:

Post a Comment