Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Years Resolutions: 2012

My New Years Resolutions for 2012:

1) Learn to budget money better. I would really like to start saving money, and restrain from spending it when we WANT something.

2) Vacation more. Even if it's just a weekend getaway.

3) Be more loving towards my husband. We have an awesome relationship, but it could always be better. :)

4) Pick up my camera more. I want to practice my love for photography more this year.


*On a side note, I am proud to say I feel like I accomplished most of my resolutions for 2011. We paid off debt, we took a few vacations, I tried to be better at procrastinating, I spent more time with Landon, and I tried to be more positive with life and the situations thrown our way. In the end, I'd say it was a successful year! I am hoping 2012 is just as successful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment